Planning Your Company’s Growth: A 10 Step Guide to the Strategic Planning Process
By: Lori Williams
Strategic planning is a crucial component of all business plans. It is a road map for startups and provides small businesses with a strategy to respond to market conditions.
Strategic planning is a crucial component of business planning, yet many small business owners do not understand the process. This eBook provides entrepreneurs and small business owners with a step by step guide.
The information is written specific to small businesses and therefore does not include processes not applicable. It even includes an area on small business finance ensuring you are addressing all important aspects of business planning.
Table of Contents
- Planning Your Company’s Growth-A 10 Step Guide to the Strategic Planning Process
- Strategic Planning- What and Why
- False Perceptions-A Destructive Force
- An Overview of the Process
- Step One: Creation or Review of Original Intent
- Step Two: Internal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Step Three: Internal Performance Analysis
- Step Four: External Market Analysis
- Step Five: External Strengths and Weaknesses
- Step Six: Strategic Goals and Measurements
- Step Seven: Reality Assessment
- Step Eight: The Learning Organization
- Step Nine: Alternative Considerations
- Step Ten: The Strategic Plan-Execution